This page gives you a summary of the main terms and conditions (T&C’s). To see the full T&C’s please click here
A downloadable/printable version of our T&C’s are available here...
These T&C’s were last updated: 25/08/2017 - when did you last read them?
- Terms & Conditions for Website Usage - Summary
- Visit our shop! further info here...
- Ordering & Delivery - Summary
- Getting in Touch With Us:
- How You Can Pay Summary:
- Returns, Replacements & Cancellations Summary:
- Schools, Colleges, Wholesale & Special Orders:
Terms & Conditions for Website Usage - Summary ( full details here):
Ordering & Delivery - Summary (full details here ):
- Minimum order: We have no minimum order.
- All UK orders over £50 will be postage free (unless you return part of your order - see 'other charges').
- Out of stock items & back orders:
- Only items in stock will be shown on the product page (or stock status will be displayed).
- We do not make back orders - to be notified when a product is back in stock - see here.
- To view every colour in a range (in or out of stock) see here.
- We don’t normally offer discounts for retail/web orders. - we feel our prices are good enough!
- However, for large orders (over 10kg) contact us here.
- We can offer discounts for schools, colleges and universities - contact us here to set up an account.
- Picking and despatch:
- We pick, pack & despatch on Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays.
- Orders placed before 12 noon on ‘pack’ days will be despatched that day.
- Orders placed at other times will be despatched on the next available ‘pack’ day.
- Once despatched, your order will take 48 hours to be delivered through royal mail tracked/2nd class postage. Please note: International deliveries will take longer.
- Estimated time from ordering to delivery will be; time to next ‘pack’ day + royal mail delivery time (roughly 2 to 4 days)
- Sometimes orders can get delayed - our maximum delivery time can be up to 14 days.
- We do not currently offer quick/next day delivery.
- Postage/shipping rates:
- For our full current postage rates please see here
- Shipping countries:
- We currently ship to UK and many international countries.
- Our site will calculate international postage up to 2kg. see here for full details
- If your order is over 2kg or your country is not listed - please get in touch here with your order requirements and we’ll quote you on postage.
- Non Delivery of Order:
- If your order does not arrive please try the following:
- Wait at least 14 working days from day of despatch.
- If you have a tracking number use it here to check where your delivery is.
- Contact the local post office/delivery branch and check if they are holding a parcel for you.
- Use the form here to start the investigation process with us.
- We will inform you of our findings/re-send the order within 14 days of your contact.
- How to Place an Order With Us:
Getting in Touch With Us:
How You Can Pay Summary (Full details here):
- You can choose PayPal or Yorkshire Payments for any transactions. You can pay by credit or debit card with or without a PayPal account or through Yorkshire Payments directly.
- You will be charged by Novo 45 Ltd (Airedale Yarns is a trading name of Novo 45 Ltd).
- We can produce orders with payment via invoice/purchase order - contact us here to do this.
- We do not accept cheques as payment unless we agree this with you - before placing your order.
Returns, Replacements & Cancellations Summary (Full details here):
- You have the right to cancel/return within 14 days of receiving your order. (Please see below for further details)
- Cancelled within 14 days:
- Order not despatched - you will get a full refund.
- Order despatched - you’ll need to return your order to us for a refund (return postage is not refunded).
- Cancelled 15 days or later
- Order not despatched - you will get a full refund, unless the order is a ‘special’ order and non refundable.
- Order despatched - we normally won’t accept orders back, but deal with each order on an individual basis. Please get in touch with us before returning any part of the order.
- How to cancel an order:
- Log into your account, find the order you wish to cancel and click ‘cancel this order’.
- Contact us here with the order number of the order you wish to cancel and the details of why you need to cancel and (if within 14 days) we’ll cancel it and create a refund.
- If your order has already been despatched if cannot be cancelled. See ‘Returning an order...’ below.
- Returning an order or part of an order:
- Within 14 days of ordering:
- If you no longer want the order you will need to return it to us (the return postage will not be refunded) and we will process a refund for you.
- If you want to return part of your order; inform us what you will be returning here. Then send us the unwanted items (you will be responsible for the postage and the delivery back to us).
- Over 14 days:
- We normally won’t accept orders back, but deal with each order on an individual basis. Please get in touch with us before returning any part of the order.
- For further details about cancelling and returning goods:
- What happens, how long it will take, what’s not returnable, etc. - see the full Terms & Conditions here.
Schools, Colleges, Wholesale & Special Orders:
- We offer accounts and special ways of ordering for qualifying customers - please see here for further details.