If you have been referred by a friend - please read on...
If you would like to know how to refer a friend of yours, please jump to the "Referring a friend" section below.
If you've been referred:
Now that your kind friend has told you about us, please feel free to have a look around to see if there is anything you might be interested in.
If there is, then all you need to do is register with us (it takes two mins) and you'll automatically be awarded a 10% discount on your first order of £25 or over and you'll earn your friend a fiver - isn't that nice!?
Don't worry if you don't want to spend £25 right now, your discount will not expire until you place your first order that reaches £25 or more. Once this order has been placed your discount will have been used and will no longer show in your account. You can of course refer a friend yourself and earn £5 per friend (they will need to spend £25 and over).*
If you don't find anything you like, no problem and thanks for looking. We do however add new products all the time, so if you'd like to be kept informed of these, our offers and crafty information - you're very welcome to join our newsletter here. If you don't like it, you can cancel it at any time...
Referring a friend:
How do you fancy earning some cash just for telling your crafty friends about us? Here in Airedale we are all about yarn and not very much about marketing, so if you do it for us we'll pay you handsomely! And because you'll be rewarded in yarn vouchers you can't spend your earnings on washing powder or cereal - so no-one loses!
Perhaps there are crafters at your knitting group, friends on your textiles course or simply your mum, brother or mate who need to now about us. All you need is an Airedale Account (which is very painless to set up and FREE) and your friends' email addresses. For every one of them who spends £25 you get a fiver....and they also get 10% discount on their order - it's a win win. They tell their friends and a lovely yarny web of wool is created - awww!
Here are the finer points
- To refer a friend you'll need an account with us (it's free and only takes two mins to set up)
- You can do it by clicking here and filling in your details.
- To refer a friend see the "How to refer a friend from your account:" section below.
- Your friend will need to register an account with the email you used to send them the referral.
- They also need to place an order of £25 or over for you to receive your £5 voucher. They will also receive a one time 10% discount on their first order of £25 or over.
- Your friend can register and place an order at any time - there is no time limit.
- You will receive a £5 voucher for every friend you refer and who places an order as per above.*
- If your referred friend is already registered with us, you won't receive your voucher and they won't get the 10% discount. It's new customers only.
- In your account you can see who you have referred, if they have registered and how much they spent, as well as how much reward you have in your account.
- You can spend your vouchers at anytime, but no more than 50% of the order value at any one time. Also your vouchers don't expire, so save them for as long as you want.
- Your reward amount will show in the checkout page - whenever you are logged into your account.
- And finally... Thank you! We're touched you'd like to tell others about us.
How to refer a friend from your account:
- Log in to your account here.
- Click "Referred Friends" in the "My Account" menu.
- In the section labelled "Invite Form", click the button that says "Invite a friend".
- A small pop up form will appear - fill in the details as follows
- Friend's email - enter one to 5 emails here (seperate multiple emails with a semicolon ";")
- Message subject - give your invite a snappy title. This is what your friend will see in their email inbox.
- Messsage text - If you want to create your own greeting/message, you can do it here. Otherwise just leave it.
- Click Submit
- Your friend(s) will now receive your referral invite and will show up in the "Referred Friends" section (you may need to refresh the page).
- You can now see if they sign up and if you and them have gained any rewards.
It's really that simple and there is no limit to how many friends you can invite, but you guessed that right?
*Terms and conditions apply - please click here for full details.